KONA Coffee Detox Soap
Cold Processed Shea soap bar made with real coffee. Coffee acts as a gentle natural exfoliate that is perfect for deep pore cleansing for all skin types. It is filled with antioxidants and is a refreshing way to keep skin clean and healthy. Shea butter and argan oil keep skin soft after every wash. The coffee also helps to quickly and effectively remove odors, or stains from skin as well.
This bar is only scented with real coffee, our Coffee Detox Soap is a great way to start your day, end it, or just to keep your skin clean. The smells is sweet and reminiscent of your favorite cafe.
This gentle, yet exfoliating bar has a slight scrub to it, all the while not being too rough to be able to use liberally throughout the body and face.
Scent: Fresh Coffee Grounds
Size: 6 oz
Use: Face and body
Shelf life: 1.5 years
Destiny Boutique's Factory Outlet
Mon - Fri
10 AM - 6 PM
10 AM - 6 PM
26019 Jefferson Avenue
st. D, Murrieta, CA 92562
- OPENING SOON - STAY TUNED -
Receive exclusive deals and products at our factory outlet. Avoid paying shipping, and get help finding the natural body care products that are right for you. Lower prices, reduced shipping, and helpful staff ready to answer any questions you may have
100% NATURAL COLD PROCESSED SOAPS
HOW WE HAND-CRAFT COLD PROCESSED SOAP
Mix together base oils, lye, moisturizing oils and essential oils
All Ingredients are weighed out before the batch is crafted. Firstly the base oils are added to the vat, followed by the lye which reacts creating heat and causing the batch to increase viscosity. At a certain thickness, essential oils and moisturizing oils are added. Then, the mixture is poured into molds.
Wait 1-2 Days for Saponification
The mixture sits in its mold for 2-3 days as it fully saponifies. This is the time where the PH begans to settle and the substance actually starts to become soap.
Cut & Cure
Firstly, all batches are PH checked in order to ensure safety and quality. At this point the soap is taken out of the molds, cut into bars, and left in an allotted curing area. Soaps cure, release moisture, and fully harden over a period of 2 or more weeks.
Charcoal Facial Soap DETOX
Manuka Dead Sea Mud Soap
Lavender Soap 7.7 oz - ON SALE
9 Key Reasons to Use Natural Soap vs Mainstream "soap"
- Biodegradable & Safe
- Sustainable Ingredients
- Real, Simple, Cold-processed Soap
- No Filler Junk Ingredients
- No Artificial Fragrances
- Scented with Essential Oils
- Lasts Months
- High Levels of Natural Glycerin
BREAKING DOWN OUR TOP-SELLER
CHARCOAL FACIAL DETOX SOAP (6 OZ)
- Contains naturally high levels of Vitamins A & E
- Used to create a softer, smooth lather
- Certified Sustainablely sourced & fair trade
- Used for a firmer bar, helps with the bars longevity
- Creates a more solid bubble form in the soap's lather
- Helps to create a dense lather
- Mild & Soothing
- Has deep-impacting, skin-loving properties that encourage fortified & healthy skin.
- Known as a rich, heavy and moisturizing oil
- Comes from the shea nut
- Moisturizing properties are good for skin elasticity
- Has a strong, sweet aroma
- May leave skin with a cool, clean feel
Tea Tree Oil
- Known to have germ-fighting properties
- Strong, sharp scent that blends perfectly with other essential oils