We have moved!
Our Business has moved and we are working on creating our custom soapcraft & fulfillment facilityVIEW STORE
Please note that during this time our business is only carrying our tried & tested charcoal facial products. We appreciate our long-time customers and hope to diversify our product line in due time.
100% NATURAL COLD PROCESSED CHARCOAL SOAP
HOW WE HANDCRAFT COLD PROCESSED SOAP
Mix together base oils, lye, moisturizing oils and essential oils
All Ingredients are weighed out before the batch is crafted. Firstly the base oils are added to the vat, followed by the lye which reacts creating heat and causing the batch to increase in viscosity. At a certain thickness, essential oils and moisturizing oils are added. Then, the mixture is poured into molds.
Wait 1-2 Days for Saponification
The mixture sits in its mold for 2-3 days as it fully reacts. This is the time where the PH begins to settle and the substance actually starts to become soap.
Cut & Cure
Firstly, all batches are PH checked in order to ensure safety and quality. At this point the soap is taken out of the molds, cut into bars, and left in an allotted curing area. Soaps cure, release moisture, and fully harden over a period of 2 or more weeks.
9 Key Reasons to Use Natural Soap
- Biodegradable & Safe
- Sustainable Ingredients
- Real, Simple, Cold-processed Soap
- No Filler Junk Ingredients
- No Artificial Fragrances
- Scented with Essential Oils
- Lasts Months
- High Levels of Natural Glycerin
BREAKING DOWN OUR MOST FAMOUS SOAP
CHARCOAL FACIAL DETOX SOAP (6 OZ)
- Contains naturally high levels of Vitamins A & E
- Used to create a softer, smooth lather
- Certified Sustainably sourced & fair trade
- Used for a firmer bar, helps with the bars longevity
- Creates a more solid bubble form in the soap's lather
- Helps to create a dense lather
- Mild & Soothing