100 MAIN is a clothing and gift store located in Fallbrook, California. Here you can find Destiny Boutique's products with staff who knows them well.
Mon - Fri
10 AM - 6 PM
10 AM - 6 PM
100 NORTH MAIN FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA 92028
Receive exclusive deals and products at our factory outlet. Avoid paying shipping, and get help finding the natural body care products that are right for you. Lower prices, reduced shipping, and helpful staff ready to answer any questions you may have. 100 MAIN carries all of our DESTINY BOUTIQUE Products and more.
100% NATURAL COLD PROCESSED SOAPS
HOW WE HAND-CRAFT COLD PROCESSED SOAP
Mix together base oils, lye, moisturizing oils and essential oils
All Ingredients are weighed out before the batch is crafted. Firstly the base oils are added to the vat, followed by the lye which reacts creating heat and causing the batch to increase viscosity. At a certain thickness, essential oils and moisturizing oils are added. Then, the mixture is poured into molds.
Wait 1-2 Days for Saponification
The mixture sits in its mold for 2-3 days as it fully reacts. This is the time where the PH begins to settle and the substance actually starts to become soap.
Cut & Cure
Firstly, all batches are PH checked in order to ensure safety and quality. At this point the soap is taken out of the molds, cut into bars, and left in an allotted curing area. Soaps cure, release moisture, and fully harden over a period of 2 or more weeks.
9 Key Reasons to Use Natural Soap vs Mainstream "soap"
- Biodegradable & Safe
- Sustainable Ingredients
- Real, Simple, Cold-processed Soap
- No Filler Junk Ingredients
- No Artificial Fragrances
- Scented with Essential Oils
- Lasts Months
- High Levels of Natural Glycerin
BREAKING DOWN OUR MOST FAMOUS SOAP
CHARCOAL FACIAL DETOX SOAP (6 OZ)
- Contains naturally high levels of Vitamins A & E
- Used to create a softer, smooth lather
- Certified Sustainably sourced & fair trade
- Used for a firmer bar, helps with the bars longevity
- Creates a more solid bubble form in the soap's lather
- Helps to create a dense lather
- Mild & Soothing
- Has deep-impacting, skin-loving properties that encourage fortified & healthy skin.
- Known as a rich, heavy and moisturizing oil
- Comes from the shea nut
- Moisturizing properties are good for skin elasticity
- Has a strong, sweet aroma
- May leave skin with a cool, clean feel
Tea Tree Oil
- Known to have germ-fighting properties
- Strong, sharp scent that blends perfectly with other essential oils